The rezillos destination venus - T.U.B.E. - blogspot
The Sire label was run by Seymour Stein.
It was initially distributed by London in the 97000 series from 1968 to 1970. The label was the same generic design that London was using for its distributed labels (., Deram, Threshold), which was white with a colored horizontal bar going through the center hole. Above that was the logo inside a horizontal rectangle, with a reversed-out script London logo underneath it in another rectangle. The Sire label was purple and turquoise on white, and the Sire logo itself featured a rampant lion next to "Sire" spelled out in Old English display type. Sire then left London and was distributed by Polydor Records' American division; there, it adopted the now-familiar yellow-orange label with the deep blue S logo at the top.
By 1971, distribution was taken over by Famous Music, then ABC. The label was yellow with black print, with a circular "S" logo in a circle, with blue on the left of the "S" and purple on the right.
In 1977, the distribution shifted to Warner Brothers, with the label design remaining the same as with Famous/ABC.
We would appreciate any additions or corrections to this discography. Just send them to us via e-mail . Both Sides Now Publications is an information web page. We are not a catalog, nor can we provide the records listed below. We have no association with Sire Records. Should you be interested in acquiring albums listed in this discography (all of which are out of print), we suggest you see our Frequently Asked Questions page and follow the instructions found there. This story and discography are copyright 2004 by Mike Callahan.
NATURA : AMORE: ARTE: ANIMALI: CITTÀ: NATALIZI: RICORRENZE: PAESAGGI: FIORI: VARIE: Conchiglie - Estate 2015: Per impostare come …
We also have a brick and mortar retail store in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles which houses all of our online collectible vinyl and memorabilia, as well as an incredible selection of reasonably-priced, quality used vinyl LPs, vinyl 45s, CDs, DVDs, Books, Magazines, Posters, T-Shirts and a whole lot more.
Artist: Gockel Alfred
--> Artist: Gockel Alfred
Image Size: 33 X 33 cm
Paper Size: 33 X 33 cm
Item Number: 51873
Delivered In: 14 working days
Price: R [All Duty & VAT Incl.]
If you want to claim credit for a chain link, use the main search above to find the individual page for the song and let us know in the comments.
- Esther Williams Ill Be Your Pleasure
- Evelyn Thomas Heartless
- Amelia Voodoo Doll Please Dont Quarrel Mom and Dad
- The Beatles All You Need Is Love
- Das Hans Koller Oktett Das Wolfgang Dauner Trio Jazz Studio HGBS Number One
- Jimi Hendrix Experience All Along The Watchtower Can You See Me
- SOUL Tell It Like It Is
- Tin Tin Tin Tin
- In Sect2 With Viscounts Let This Be A Lesson
- Vincent Price Edgar Allan Poe The Imp Of The Perverse And Other Tales
- Polyphony Without Introduction
- Rattles Hurra Die Rattles Kommen
- Tunesville Inc Time Of Your Life
- Rose Maddox Here We Go Again Fool Me Again
- Freddie North The Magnetic North
- Subway One Way Subway
- Naked Lunch You Tie Me Down Laugh Your Mind Away
- Everlife Everlife 1
- Los Seven Days Los Seven Days
- Love Affair Heartquake What A Game