Love forever changes - Love s Forever Changes at 50: Arthur Lee s Masterpiece.
"When I did that album," singer Arthur Lee said, "I thought I was going to die at that particular time, so those were my last words." Lee, who died of cancer in 2006, was still performing this album live well into the '00s. And for good reason: The third record by his biracial . band is wild and funny and totally pioneering: folk rock turned into elegant Armageddon with the symphonic sweep and mariachi-brass drama of "Alone Again Or" and "You Set the Scene." In the late Nineties, Lee served time in prison. After his release, he brought extra pathos to "Live and Let Live" when he sang, "Served my time, served it well."
Passion also heightens several cognitive functions, as the brain regions and chemicals surge. “It’s all about how that network interacts,” says Stephanie Ortigue, an assistant professor of psychology at Syracuse University, who led the study. The cognitive functions, in turn, “are triggers that fully activate the love network.” Tell that to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
- Silke Keiner Kann Dich So Leiden Wie Ich
- Kawere Boys Kawere
- Celso Murilo Conjunto Drink Featuring Wilson Simonal Luiz Bandeira Isto O Drink
- The Soul Brothers The Summerate James Bond Girl My Heart Cries Out
- Righeira No Tengo Dinero
- Dig Dat Hole Kneejerk
- Jah Wobble Edge Holger Czukay Snake Charmer
- Culture Two Sevens Clash
- Fabulous Four Rotten Rats
- Hopeton Lewis Run Down Pick Yourself Up
- Jack Gold Orchestra Chorus It Hurts To Say Goodbye
- Grateful Dead Dark Star
- Etta Jones From The Heart
- Laser Cowboys Radioactivity Killer Machine
- Earth Wind Fire The Best Of Earth Wind Fire Vol1
- Undead Nine Toes Later
- Warfare Metal Anarchy
- Crossbreeze Crossbreeze
- MFSB Mysteries Of The World
- Browning Bryant Browning Bryant