Robert french set me free - Robert - Wikipedia
"collection of things," mid-15c., from Old French sette "sequence," variant of secte "religious community," from Medieval Latin secta "retinue," from Latin secta "a following" (see sect ). "[I]n subsequent developments of meaning influenced by SET v .1 and apprehended as equivalent to 'number set together'" [OED]. The noun set was in Middle English, but only in the sense of "religious sect" (late 14c.), which likely is the direct source of some modern meanings, . "group of persons with shared status, habits, etc." (1680s).
Meaning "complete collection of pieces" is from 1680s. Meaning "group of pieces musicians perform at a club during 45 minutes" (more or less) is from , though it is found in a similar sense in 1580s. Set piece is from 1846 as "grouping of people in a work of visual art;" from 1932 in reference to literary works.
Robert-Bourassa dam is as tall as a 53-storey building. That's a lot taller than the skyscraper at 1 Place Ville-Marie in Montréal, which only has 43 storeys. And what a view!
- Wang Chung Dance Hall Days Dont Let Go
- Stainless Steal Can Can
- Various Reprise Musical Repertory Theatre Presents Kiss Me Kate
- Mississippi Fred McDowell Featuring Jo Ann Kelly Standing At The Burying Ground
- Obed Ngobeni Kurhula Sisters Ku Hluvukile Eka Zete
- Brooklyn Dreams Wont Let Go
- Gordon Monahan Piano Mechanics Large Piano Magnified
- Ludus Riding The Rag
- Rat Attack Rat Attack
- Jah Skerta Darkness
- JC Barreto Dr Love
- Devo Clockwork
- Martinha Martinha
- The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band Wheres My Daddy
- Sweet Clifford Baby Just What Is Wrong Just A Lonely Boy
- Tri Atma with Klaus Netzle Yearning And Harmony
- Duncan Lamont Best Of The Bossa Novas
- Bendalls Box Nightmares
- Narodni Ansambl Stevo Teodosievski Soborsko Oro Kalino Oro
- Isabelle Aubret Un Premier Amour