Various jazz in czechoslovakia 3 - Birmingham, Solihull and Sandwell Jazz Festival-Home
The birthplace of jazz has many origins: New Orleans, St. Louis, Memphis and Kansas City are just a few. But New Orleans was and still remains an important jazz center. The ethnic rainbow of people who gravitated to the bars and brothels were a major factor in the development of jazz. The city had been under Spanish and French rule prior to the Louisiana purchase. By 1900, it was a blend of Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Slavic and countless blacks originally brought in as slaves.
Whatever flavor of jazz you enjoy, find it at the TD Toronto Jazz Festival this summer, running from June 24 - July 3, 2016, as more than 1,500 musicians perform in over 350 concerts. Discover a new artist, explore different genres and attend a live concert surrounded by thousands as the city's largest music festival takes over for 10 incredible days of non-stop activity. Experience music the way you want it!
The sixth volume in Columbia/Legacy’s Miles Davis Bootleg Series has been announced. The Final Tour: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 6...
- Various Pordenone The Great Complotto
- Le Macchie Rosse Il Vento Della Notte La Mia Stagione
- James Brown And The Famous Flames Cold Sweat Part 1 2
- Mike Oldfield North Star Platinium Finale
- Eddie Bo From This Day On Let Our Love Begin
- Hightower Brothers I Need You Lord
- Michel Portal Turbulence
- Joe Gibbs And Destroyers Danger Zone Nineys Special
- Simon Park Parabola
- Johns Children Come And Play With Me In The Garden
- Gaby Baginsky Weil Die Liebe Zaubern Kann
- Fogus Jeeg Robot Halgatron
- James Brown My Part Make It Funky
- Real Life Why You Want To Dis Me Perpatration
- Mahcanik Mahcanik
- Joe Tex I Gotcha
- Mary Roos Golden Love
- Sophie St Laurent Sex Appeal
- Gene Chandler There Goes The Lover
- Strange Fruit Debut