Churls send me no flowers - Shakespeare s Sonnets
in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest
Now is the time that face should form another;
Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest,
Thou dost beguile the world, unbless some mother.
For where is she so fair whose uneared womb
Disdains the tillage of thy husbandry?
Or who is he so fond will be the tomb
Of his self-love, to stop posterity?
Thou art thy mother's glass and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime;
So thou through windows of thine age shalt see,
Despite of wrinkles, this thy golden time.
But if thou live, remembered not to be,
Die single and thine image dies with thee.
- Charlotte Pressler True Confessions
- Pleasure Joyous
- Sandy Sarjeant Cant Stop The Want
- Manfred Schoof Power Station
- BB King Midnight Believer
- Sentimental Trumpet Sweet Disco Classics
- Gertrude Behanna God Isnt Dead
- Orchestre International Sympathic De Porto Novo Benin Vol 1 Orchestre International Sympathic De Por
- Minny Pops Sparks In A Dark Room
- Churchill The Fool In Me
- Ennio Morricone Il Etait Une Fois Dans LOuest
- Curtis Fuller Chant Of The Congo
- Elvis Presley Trouble
- Various Get Crazy Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Gene Clark Collectors Series Early LA Sessions
- Band Of Gold This Is Our Time
- Voice Farm Voice Farm
- Leasly Ash I Remember
- Laso Another Star
- Eddy Denver Ieder Meisje wil Graag Weten